Deutscher Abbruchverband e.V. (DA e.V.)
German Demolition Association
Oberlaender Ufer 180-182
Telephone: +49 (0) 221 – 367983-0
Fax: + 49 (0) 221 – 367983-22
I. Collection and Storage of Personal Data as well as Type and Purpose of their Use
I. a) During the visit to the website
If you access our website, the browser used by your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. In the process, the following information is captured without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the computer making the request,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if appropriate, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data listed above is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- To ensure the convenient use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system’s security and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 f GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. We do not in any circumstances use the collected data for the purpose of identifying you.
I.b) When using a registration form for an event by Deutscher Abbruchverband e.V. or DA Service GmbH
You have the option to register for one of our DA seminars at our website and to use the registration form individually created for each event. To use this option, we require at least a valid e-mail address, your first name and surname, name of the company or institution, your telephone number, as well as your full address. In addition, depending on the event, further personal data may be requested and stored. Please find the individual details for this in the respective registration form.
The data processing for the purpose of registration for an event with us in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 a GDPR is based on your consent, which you have voluntarily provided to us.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the respective registration form is automatically stored until the event has been held and an invoice has been issued. Afterwards, your data is automatically deleted, whereby the copies of the invoices are retained until the statutory time limit for retention has expired. After this point, these will also be destroyed.
I.c) Commentaries, messages
II. Disclosure of Data
Your personal data is not disclosed to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties, if:
- you have provided your express consent in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 a GDPR,
- the disclosure is required in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 f GDPR, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have a prevailing interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- there is a legal obligation for the disclosure, in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 c GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required for the handling of the contractual relationship in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 b GDPR.
Information is filed in the cookie, which arise in each case in connection with the specific terminal device that is being used. This does not, however, mean that we automatically receive information on your identity.
We also use temporary cookies, which are stored on your terminal device for a specific determined period of time to optimise the user-friendliness. If you revisit our website to use our services, it will automatically be recognised that you have already visited us, which entries you have made and which settings you have selected, so you are not required to enter these again.
On the other hand, we have used cookies to statistically capture the use of our website and for the purpose of evaluating the utilisation for the purpose of optimising our content and offering for you (see Cl. IV). When you revisit the site, these cookies enable us to automatically recognise that you have already visited us. These cookies are automatically deleted after a period of time that is specified in each case.
The date processed by means of cookies are required for the specified purposes and for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as of those of third parties, in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that cookies are not stored on your computer or that a notice will appear each time before a new cookie is set. The complete deactivation of cookies can, however, result in a reduced functionality of our website, and you may not be able to use all functions on our website.
IV. Analytical Tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are taken on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 f GDPR. We intend to ensure the appropriate presentation and continued optimisation of our website with the tracking measures that are being applied. On the other hand, we have applied tracking measures to statistically capture the use of our website and to evaluate such use for the purpose of optimising our content and offering for you. These interests are legitimate and to be considered in line with the above-mentioned provisions.
The respective purposes for data processing and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of the appropriate presentation and continued optimisation of our websites, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter „Google“). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see Cl. III) are used. The information gained by cookies, about how you use this website, such as
- browser type / version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously used website),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server enquiry
area transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where they are stored. The information is used to evaluate your utilisation of the website, compile reports on the website activities, and to provide additional services related to website and internet usage for the purpose of market research and appropriate presentation of these websites. Where appropriate, this information will also be transmitted to third parties, if this is legally required or insofar as third parties process this data on instructions. Your IP address will not, in any circumstances, be combined by Google with other data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that they cannot be assigned (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies through the appropriate settings of the browser software; please note that in this case, you may not be able to fully use all of this website’s functions.
You can also prevent the capture of the data related to your use of the website generated by the cookie (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
Alternatively to the browser add-on, in particular with browsers on mobile terminal devices, you can also prevent the capture by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. This sets an opt-out cookie, which prevents the future capture of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie only applies to this browser and only to our website, and it is filed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics-Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
Google Web Fonts
For the uniform presentation of fonts, our website uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google. As soon as you call up a website, your browser loads the required web fonts in your browser cache, to enable the correct display of texts and fonts.
In order to be able to do this, the browser you are using must connect to the Google servers. Google is hereby notified of the fact that our website has been called up via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a standardised and appealing presentation of the contents and offerings on our website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6, para. 1 f GDPR.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, a standard font that is available in your computer is used.
Our website uses the map service Google Maps via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To enable the use of the Google Maps functions, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. The provider of this website does not have any influence on this data transmission.
Google Maps is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our contents and offerings and the ability to easily find the places that we have specified on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6, para. 1 f GDPR.
V. Embedded Contents from other Websites
Entries on this website may contain embedded contents (f. ex. videos, images, contributions etc.). Embedded contents from other websites behave in exactly the same way as if the visitor had accessed the other website.
VI. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR, to request access to your personal data that is processed by us. You may in particular request information on the purpose of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipient to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, as well as on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if appropriate, meaningful information to details regarding the above;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR, to request the immediate rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data that is stored with us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR, to the erasure of your personal data that is stored with us, where the processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the or establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of processing your personal data, where you are contesting the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful, and you are opposing the erasure of the data and we no longer require the data, however you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, you have objected to the processing;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another controller;
- according to Art. 7, para. 3 GDPR, to withdraw your previously provided consent at any time. This will have the effect that we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing, which was based on this consent and
- according to Art. 77 GSPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To lodge a complaint, you can usually contact the supervisory authority responsible for your habitual residence or place of work or the registered office of our head office.
VII. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1 f GDPR, you have the right in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data, where there are grounds relating to your particular situation, or you are objecting against direct marketing purposes. If the latter is the case, you have a general right to object, which shall be addressed by us without a particular situation being stated.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent of your right to object, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient
VIII. Data security
We use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) within our website, in connection with the respective highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual site of our web presence is transmitted encrypted, you can recognise by the depiction of the closed key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Apart from that, we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from incidental or intentional tampering, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.